Awareness about disaster has been propagated through the following means
Types of Programmes
- Painting Competitions
- Quiz Competitions.
- Cycle Rallies
- Interactive,question-answer sessions
- Film Shows
- Photo Exhibitions
- Essay Competitions
The awareness programmes have been conducted with the support and help of our following partners:-
- State Government
- Respective district administrations
- Local bodies such as Panchayats and Municipal Authorities.
- Educational institutions.
- Technical organisations
- Industrial associations and specific industrial units.
The awareness programmes have focussed on the following target audiences:-
- Response departments of each of the District Administrations
- Technical and professional bodies.
- Students from technical organisations
- Students from school and colleges
- Village communities
- Communities living in the vicinity of Hazardous Industries
- Local level NGOs and voluntary organisations
- Transporters of hazardous chemicals
Awareness Activities are postponed due to COVID -19
Awareness Activities are postponed due to COVID -190000-00-00
Awareness programme on disaster management for the school students at Middle schoolBhopal0000-00-00
Awareness programme on disaster management for the school students at high schoolkhargone2030-11-01Attachment